The Aquagear filter lasts around 150 gallons of serving, equivalent to 2 to 3 months of usage. Compared to the ordinary pitcher filter, the Aquagear has advanced features that make it more efficient in this product category.
When comparing the filter, the manufacturing material determines how long the pitcher will serve the customer. The most advanced filters, such as Aquagear is an engineering product built using the selected component. The high-quality part provides product sustainability.
Additionally, the manufacturing company provides replaceable parts in accidental damage or filter replacement after a few months of use. The cost to purchase the replacement component will be less than the actual filter making it reliable for home and office use.
The company also offers a maintenance package to the buyers. You can subscribe to the six-month replacement warranty for the parts and get the product to deliver to your home every six months. Overall the effect is beneficial and reasonable compared to other competitors in the market.
Why is the Aquagear filter popular?
Aquagear filter is a handy product that doesn’t require ample space for storage. It easily resides on the dining table or in the living area where anyone can serve the water or drink without needing prior training.
The Aquagear filter doesn’t require electricity supply, which means there is no need to connect it to the power grid or making the electricity available for charging. It is a simple device that doesn’t need an external power supply.
The Aquagear filter has the water cleaning device inbuilt, which is the heart of the product. The water passes through the filter and removes the harmful particles and containment materials from the water. You get clean and fresh water to drink.
Aquagear Technical Specifications
The technical specification of the Aquagear pitcher will help you to know more about its built quality and the features it offers.
- The Aquagear pitcher comes with the triple capacity filtration process. The multiple filtrations enhance the water filtration process, which eventually results in clean water. If we talk about the filter’s build quality, the Aquagear filter lasts 3x longer than the average filter that you find in the market. The filter is made of high-quality material. It serves more than 150 gallons of water before it requires replacing.
- The filtration process is independently tested to meet the NSF standard. It removes all types of contamination from the water, including microparticles, dirt, germs, and harmful bacteria. The microparticles get trapped in the cartridges where they cannot pass through the water.
- The manufacture claims the Aqugear removes 2000% more contaminants particles from the water. Compare to a similar product found in the market. The Aqugear pitcher wins the race.
- The pitcher can detect and remove Fluoride, Lead, Chromium 6, Chloramines, Mercury, and Chlorine from the water.
- The Aquagear filter is made of recyclable materials, and it is 100% BPA free.
- You can easily replace the filter with the detachable component.
Features of the Aquagear water filter pitcher:
Aquagear water filter pitcher is known for its impressive filtration power. It runs smoothly without needing to hold the tab or any mechanical switch.
. Its simple to use and easy to assemble. The filtration media contain activated Carbon, which is highly sensitive to harmful germs and bacteria. The Carbon is collected from the coconut shells. Additionally, the ION exchange materials are combined to improve the effectiveness of the filtration process.
Moreover, the water filter using the Aquagear tastes excellent. No foul odor or any cleaning problem you find in the filtration process. Aquagear reduces a fair amount of contaminated material from the eh product. Lead, Chlorine, VOC, fluoride, microparticles are removed while pouring the water.
The ability to detect significant contamination material makes the Aquagear a great product in the category.
Ease of use:
People generally complain about the filtration product, which is very difficult to handle and clean.
The Aquagear solves this problem to a great extent. The Aquagear product is easy to use and doesn’t require training to use it. A five-year-old child can also use the Aquagear without needing the help of an adult. There is not a complicated system or accessories in the product.
At the first use, you should clean the parts of water under running water. The initial cleaning will remove the dust particles and make the component ready for use. After that, as per the manual’s instruction, fix the reservoir and set the pitcher.
Fill the tap water, and it is ready to use.
Once the Aquagear filter is installed, you do not need to open it every time you want to fill the pitcher with fresh water. Open the flap located on the top and add water directly from the tap.
It saves your time as you do not have to open it every time you want to add water. Also, the flap prevents the water from spills. Overall the Auagear Pitcher is an excellent product for home and office use.